We have over 80 years of experience in the oil and gas industry backing it, and now on the cutting edge with advanced 3-D Seismic Technology and subsurface resonance imaging. Drilling ventures returning over 5:1 ROI to its investors, of which 15%-20% can be tax free. The purchase of quality producing properties to increase existing and future cash flow, and long term to hedge against economic downfall and inflation. For Qualified Investors, the use of commodities and futures to hedge short term price volatility.
• Locate low risk 3-D Seismic drilling projects with payouts in 12 months or less
• Locate production purchases which will pay out in 24 months or less
• Most projects are based on Backin After Payouts -- TrinAca makes no profit unless the
project is successful, and the investor has received back his initial funding
• Obtain highest legal drilling & completion tax deductions for investors
• Low overhead costs, meaning more of the investor's dollar goes toward the project
• Commodities hedging is available for qualified investors
• Income opportunities depending on investor needs and desired risk/reward ratios
• TrinAca affiliated in the industry since 1961 - 3rd generation since 1930's when Founder
and Grandfather, W. R. Ramsey, built The Ramsey Tower (Now First City Center) in Oklahoma City
• TrinAca has managed +750 properties consecutively for investors, clients and large wealth foundations.
• Involved in 3-D Seismic drilling throughout the Southwest and Gulf of Mexico
• Annual sales exceed $5.0 million
• Fully staffed for property management: operations to mineral owner accounting
Jeff Ramsey is President and Chairman of the Board of TrinAca Investment Corporation and has over 35 years’ experience in the field of Oil and Gas exploration and energy investments. His clients include successful individuals and international financiers whose goals are to obtain interests in low risk oil and gas reserves and drilling ventures yielding good, long-term returns with short initial payouts; and confidentiality is of the highest importance for all clients. With his lifetime involvement in the industry and two generations before him, Jeff has numerous contacts within the industry giving TrinAca's investors a great advantage in obtaining prime, proven production and exceptional drilling ventures. Upon receiving his Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Bachelors of Arts in English from Trinity University, in 1982 Jeff completed studies at the Petroleum Land Institute at the University of Oklahoma. He is President of and a member of the Board of Directors of the Albuquerque Petroleum Association, Treasurer of the Albuquerque Association of Professional Landmen, an RLP with the American Association of Petroleum Landman, a member of the Petroleum Listing Service and IPA of New Mexico, along with being Chairman of the eleven-other internal TrinAca Investment Group entities.